Located in the very center of Dallas, Fino’s Pharmacy is an end-to-end family-run business that has been in operation for over 40 years, expertly serving the versatile pharmaceutical needs of the Back Mountain community residents. Seeking to care for Fino's Pharmacy customers at a more personal level, we do not limit ourselves to just offering a wide array of quality, inexpensive medications but also provide free doorstep delivery of prescription drugs to all people who lodge in the Back Mountain Area.
What We Offer:
We are not yet another online drugstore
Unlike most online pharmacies that detach themselves from their end customer and put their business interests first, we care about making your life better and more comfortable, improving your health and general well-being. For us, being part of the community means addressing the unique needs of its members and providing them with affordable medications and excellent, personalized services. That is why our opening times are always convenient, and our delivery is fast and reliable.
We offer meaningful, customer-focused care:
- Drug Dispensary Services: prescription-filling services, curbside pick-up service, doorstep delivery of meds.
- Compounding Pharmacy Services: medication taste enhancement, dosage customization, removal of allergy-causing fillers.
- Information About Us: learn more about our values, understand our vision and mission, see how we work to benefit the community.
Your medicine can be unique to you
Our compounding pharmacists can help customize prescription medications to your individual needs, tailor the dosage accurately, and improve the taste of unpalatable drugs by adding allergen-free flavorings to them. If interested, please contact us directly at 570-675-1141 or drop by in person at 3 Main St. Dallas, PA.
Why Do Customers Choose Fino's Pharmacy?
- We have the broadest range of medications in store. The catalog of our products features hundreds of items – prescription and OTC drugs for treating common health problems and rare diseases, varied medical appliances, cosmetics, health and hygiene products, nutritional supplements, and more. We have gone the extra mile to make sure that our customers can use our drugstore as a one-stop shop for satisfying their diverse and unique pharmaceutical needs.
- We keep our prices to the minimum. The Internet is full of no-name online pharmacies offering super-cheap medications today. Unfortunately, cheap does not always equal effective or safe. To avoid putting your health or the health of your loved ones at unnecessary risk, we suggest that you stick to trusted and reputed drugstores that can guarantee the very best quality of their meds and fully understand the responsibility attached. Our pharmacy always seeks to reduce prices for popular medications and make vital therapies affordable to a broader audience.
- We offer round-the-clock customer support. Our customers can reach out to us at all times of the day with any medicine-related questions and concerns. We will promptly and competently address your queries, consult on the products you have chosen, help locate the needed medication, and advise on how to place an order with us.
- We provide an individualized approach to every client. We want your experience with our online pharmacy to be highly satisfying. That is why we render personalized pharmaceutical services to all and every one of our customers. From offering private online consultations and creating compounded drugs tailored to fit your specific needs to delivering medication to your very doorstep to save you an exhausting trip – we take care of everything so that you can concentrate fully on getting better.
- We use innovative technologies to facilitate your shopping for quality meds. Our pharmacy employs the most advanced tools and e-commerce solutions. We designed a handy mobile application to help you stay updated on special deals and seasonal discounts that we run. We never take privacy concerns lightly, which is why we made our website a secure platform where any personal or financial information provided by our customers is duly protected.
- We respect the privacy of our customers. Since we understand that purchasing medications is a very delicate and intimate matter, we keep your personal and health-related information strictly confidential. When having your prescription drugs delivered, you can be sure that the package or the bill will not contain any identifying information about the ordered products.
The Most Popular Questions from Customers about Shopping Process
- Why are your prices so low?
Being an online business, Fino's Canadian Pharmacy can save its budgets on rent and utility fees as well as keep the staff count within reasonable. Years of experience and good planning enables us to offer our medications at lower prices. Furthermore, when negotiating with drug manufacturers, we rarely bring in intermediaries, which allows us to not only get first-hand prices for all branded and generic products but also establish a long-lasting confidence-based relationship with our partners.
- Do you guarantee the quality of your products?
We strive to be a reliable and trustworthy pharmaceutical care partner that prioritizes the safety of its customers over everything else. The situation with counterfeit drugs sold online being what it is, we take whatever action is possible to make sure that all our products are of the highest quality and adhere to the best safety requirements approved in the industry. Before they hit the virtual shelves of our drugstore, all medications are checked for certificates and licenses and sent to a laboratory for quality testing.
- What are generics?
Generics are approved copies of brand-name medications that can be legally manufactured by a drug company once the patent for the original product expires. Generic drugs are in every essential way similar to their branded versions, including the approved medical use, mechanism of action, possible side effects, contraindications, etc. While their active drug substance has to be the same, their shape, color, size, and other non-significant characteristics should vary so as not to get end consumers mixed up.
- Why are generics so cheap?
Generics tend to be so much cheaper than the brand-name drugs they copy because their manufacturers do not need to bear the expenses associated with researching and developing a new active drug substance, conducting clinical trials, patenting, and marketing the medication. Furthermore, generic drug companies usually choose to base their manufacturing facilities in developing countries where the cost of production of such drugs is significantly lower. Even though they are cheaper in production and cost less to end consumers, international drug quality and safety standards still require generics to be as effective as the original brand-name drugs.
- What are compounded drugs?
These are personal medicines that are used when patients cannot bear mass market products. They are a great solution for patients suffering from allergy or diabetes. As a rule, manufactured medications contain some auxiliary components, such as sugar, favoring agents or coloring substances. They do not produce any health-promoting effect, but can cause side effects, for example, allergic reactions. Compounds help patients avoid such problems. Besides, while making such products, pharmacists can change the portions of active ingredients or the forms of medications, so that it is more comfortable to use them.
- Do I need a prescription to order from your pharmacy?
Our customers do not need to provide us with a prescription for any medication they wish to order from our pharmacy. However, we strongly recommend that you see your physician first to have your condition diagnosed properly and get the correct treatment prescribed. Doing so will allow you to make sure you are taking the right amount of medicine at the correct times and that the risk of unwanted side effects and unsafe drug interactions is minimal. Once you know which medication will work best for you, feel free to browse through our online catalog of medicinal products or contact one of our online consultants who will gladly help you place an order.
- Do you send medications to my country?
We operate worldwide and should probably be able to send your ordered meds to your country and city of residence. However, you may want to check with the local drug import laws first to be confident that the required medication is allowed for entering your destination country.
- Can a US resident place an order for prescription drugs from within the country?
Importing prescription medications to the United States is legally prohibited. However, the US Food and Drug Administration, the CBP, and the TSA agencies often turn a blind eye to people who order prescription medications solely for personal use and not for commercial purposes. It means that the number of such products cannot exceed a 90-day worth supply, and you should be able to confirm that you are allowed to take the drug by providing a valid prescription.
- What if I do not receive my package?
If you do not have your ordered meds delivered to you within the specified period, please reach out to our customer support specialists, and they will help you resolve the issue in the shortest time possible.
- Do you offer online consultations?
Yes. You can have a free consultation with a licensed pharmacist via our chat if you have any questions concerning your health problems or the product you are interested in. Such services are provided on an anonymous basis, so that you feel absolutely comfortable while discussing all sort of delicate issues.
Discounts & Coupons at Fino's Canadian Pharmacy
All our customers can take advantage of our loyalty-based bonus system. Apart from that, we regularly provide discounts and hold promotional events that aim to introduce new and popular medications to a broader audience. Thus, if you become our customer, you can expect the following:
- daily/weekly bonuses and discounts for particular meds;
- weekly/monthly/seasonal sales of medications;
- special offers on the most popular products during a particular time of year;
- discounts for returning customers.
We take care to ensure that every product included in our catalog makes a regular appearance on our special deals/sales list. By subscribing to our newsletter, you can be confident you are not going to miss a discounted price for the medication you are most interested in.
As mentioned above, there is a great mobile application available to all iOS and Android users who want to keep tabs on the discounts and promotions that we hold regularly. Install the app for free, and you will get a convenient and easy way to save big on your prescription meds and healthcare products.
Must-have Erectile Dysfunction products for men from our online pharmacy
The statistics on ED are grim: at least 5% of men aged 40 are affected by complete erectile dysfunction and, by the age of 70, the numbers will have reached 15%. While it is not a deadly condition per se, erectile dysfunction is a major health issue that can decrease the quality of men’s sexual life, ruin their relationships, and trigger a wide range of psychological problems. Fortunately, there are treatments available today.
If ED is in its mild form, some small changes to the lifestyle, diet, and physical training regime can help get things back on track. However, if quitting bad habits and reducing stress in your life is not enough, pharmaceutical treatment can be in order.
Medications designed to treat ED are called PDE5 inhibitors. These drugs help relax muscles and improve the inflow of blood to the penile area, which in turn enhances the ability to produce and maintain a strong erection in response to sexual stimulation. The anticipated medical effects of taking ED drugs are the following:
- they boost blood inflow to the penis and trigger naturally strong and lasting erections that stay this way for several hours, allowing the man to engage in sexual intercourse a few times;
- they enhance the overall quality and duration of orgasms and make ejaculations more intense;
- they improve the sensitivity of the penis upon penetration;
- some of these medications used daily can provide a long-term solution to the ED problem.
Our online pharmacy distributes erectile dysfunction medications of the highest quality that adhere to the best international safety standards. We offer a wide choice of the most popular ED treatments, including brand-name Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, and their cheaper generic versions based on the same active drug substance – sildenafil, vardenafil, tadalafil, Penegra, Kamagra, etc.
Money saving tips
Purchase your meds in bulk. If you have a long course of treatment ahead of you, it is always wiser to order your medicines in large quantities. Also, do not be shy to use promo codes and coupons that promise further money savings if a pharmacy allows it.
Consider buying generics. With all the R&D expenses, manufacturing costs, and marketing budgets included, you can hardly expect the price of brand-name medications to be low. Luckily, there are alternatives. Very much identical to the original drugs, generics are not patent-protected and, therefore, can be produced at a much lesser cost. The economy sometimes equals 80%, which is surely something to consider when shopping for your meds.
Get your medications online. Specialized and brick-and-mortar drugstores have some of the highest prices for branded medicines. That is why so many people choose to go online when looking to buy a particular medication or its generic counterpart. Make sure you have spent enough time to research the topic and find a drugstore that you can trust. We, at Fino's Canadian Pharmacy, are always close at hand and ready to take proper care of all your pharmaceutical needs.
With over 50 years of experience, we know what it takes to please our patients.
Learn more about our pharmacy.
We care about your health and well being.
Let us help you explore your over-the-counter options.
Let our professional, friendly pharmacists prepare your medication according to your specific and individual needs.
Take care of your pet’s health with our professional help.
We will prepare medication that is tailored just for your furry friend.